6.28.2005

Mister, Would You Help My Pony?

6.28.05
3:23pm
I just had my interview for the full time 3pm to 11pm shift. Bagged it. Man, I can’t wait ‘til I start making awesome money for nothing rather than just good money for nothing. I heart this country. And if Phil gets the job? Jesus, all we need is Will crashing a space station into the building for everything to be perfect.
I need to start getting creative and soon. I wish Christina would edit that goddamn year-old video.
Me me me. It’s all about me and that is dull. Dull as Dulles.
You should all check out Har Mar Superstar. It’s a guy who is so Prince that even Prince was taken aback when he first heard him.
I highly recommend “Sextape” as a first exposure kind of song.

4:24pm
I used to respond to residents and paients here with “Hello, do you need assistance?” but after a few months here, I dropped the “Hello” and just started asking if they needed assistance. I just used “Hello” for the first time in a very long time and it’s weird, I felt a little happy on the inside. I think I’ll keep this up, as least for a while…

5:38pm
I rock.

No comments: