6.07.2005

Gold Day

6.7.05
11:19AM
How can this day be getting better already? I woke at 10:25 refreshed and swaddled in an intangible amniotic sac of Good Feelings. I went to my PC to find the aforementioned NIN Mexico City show downloaded and displaying excellent quality and then I set about preparing for my commute. I dressed, filled my water bottle and left. Thirty seconds later, I enter the only air conditioned room in the Hospital…the room I work in, to find a HUGE box of what look like muffins on my desk. I lean over and ask the Security guy if I could grab one and he says he thinks they’re here for the Operators.
Gorgeous.
As I sink my shining white teeth into the soft fresh baked golden brown skin of this muffinesque…it hits me…it is a croissant…in the shape of a muffin! I take a moment to realize that Jesus made these just for me.
It’s amazing, the vague feeling of Good that was drifting around me has become palpable…in the form of a Croissant/Muffin.
OH me oh my I hope I haven’t jinxed myself! Time to read a book.
*****************************************************************
Anyway, the day maintained its Happy and that...is Good.

No comments: