6.06.2005

Reflections on the past few days...

Weekend Recap/Welcome to the Fungle/__________
Sleepy duck fluff tickles my nose
I smell something funky…it’s my clothes.
The weekend was fun, except for the sun.
That fucking fiery ball…thinks it’s SOOOO tall.
You’ll see what’s what when I cover you in sack cloth.
Pissed off, ripped off.
Tired.
Wired about Phil
can’t wait to chill
‘pop’
somewherebetween12th&13thonthird
Thank you B lady for the chill suggest
Now we got the card back, that’s off our chest.
Now that we got cool breezy
Everything’s easy
The summer will please we
Can you turn down the music?
What music?
All I hear is cool.
A bit trepid ‘bout the kisses though
Make a man go and blow
a load dans his pans…whoa.
Magic lips, magic hips, magic tips,
flip the script, Strength, RESIST.
Fretting like a member of F.I.G.A.
Try not to be a chauvinist pig-a.
Welcome to the Castle ___________
You mean so much to me, __________
Did I say _________ ? I meant ________
Drink the Chrism of Life
No worries, no strife.
Clear skies, smooth sailing.
Take a look over the railing.
What a view.
What to do?
Who to do?
Who NOT to do.
PG not PJ, PG not PJ
Change your ways,
spend your days fighting
who you are
who you were
who you want to be
who you want
*******************
I know I usually use my web page for this kind of thing, but I think this is an apt capsulation of recent history.

No comments: