3.25.2003

These rats.

I have these big, black rats in my head right now. Their feet and snouts are made of splintered glass and they've mistaken the various areas of my brain as rat food. They've been scurrying and stabbing around in my head for a few days now, carving bloody channels in the soft, gray substance between my ears. I'm afraid to go to a doctor because, if you were a doctor and I walked in and said, Hey, doc, what's going on. I got these rats..."? Needless to say the pain caused by these rats makes it hard to live. Yesterday I bent over to pick something up and all the rats pulled out switchblades and started running up the sides of my skull, so I left the thing on the floor where I dropped it. If I really need to get it, I'll pick it up with my feet. Tylenol, which usually does the trick is doing no such trick this time. Quite frankly, I'm in hell. Pretty soon these rats are going to start gnawing at the backs of my eyeballs and I have class in 13 minuets. Fuck.

No comments: