3.10.2003

People and Places and Things I Like (in NO order whatsoever)

Prince (he's lovesexy), They Might Be Giants (they make me feel smarter than a lot of people), being damn tall (aside from the occasional blows to the head provided by low-hanging things, it's awesome. I can intimidate 90% of the world- the other 9% are big, black men and then there's that one percent consisting of random white people that I cannot intimidate/ intimidate me, these people include BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: Christopher Walken, Willem DaFoe, John Malkovich, Crispin Hellion Glover and a few others), pizza (it's bread, cheese and tomato sauce, but how awesome is it?), Christina (cause she just rubbed my head and made my leg twitch), Resident Evil/Silent Hill type video games (because it's so hard to be frightened in life without worrying about real bodily harm), acting (because I bore myself sometimes), Nine Inch Nails (because they make music today suck in comparison), Marilyn Manson (because people really think he's the anti-christ), ejaculation (such a release), James Bond (because you know that by the end of the movie he will have had sex with AT LEAST three different women), Cake (their lead singer seems to really loathe all their fans, but his fans still exist...do we hate ourselves or what?), Depeche Mode on heroin (Songs of Faith and Devotion is an amazing album...thanks to Dave Gahan was chasing the dragon), gay priests (you gotta love the paradox they embody), the G.I. Joe psa's over at Lumpen.com (very seldom do I cry with laughter), New York City (especially in juxtaposition with, oh...I don't know...Longwood, Florida), Moxy Fruvous (for having THE DORKIEST FANS I HAVE EVER SEEN. These fucking Fruheads must NEVER get ass unless they rely on their respective household pets), The Simpsons (because it's all that is good and right in the world), large, open-ended lists that can be continued whenever...(because...well...)

No comments: