2.15.2006

Update

2.15.06
3:15 PM
Yesterday I pretended to have a history of epileptic seizures to get a flickering light changed.
Also, I negotiated with the Great Satan and we got the rent increase slashed dramatically. By March 2007 however, Chris and I will be in a new apartment.
The Tori Amos video collection came out yesterday and I highly recommend it. Almost every video on there is excellently directed and she is just SO cute and skilled. Like a juggling puppy.
The eels live album was released on iTunes yesterday as well (a week before the physical release) with three bonus tracks, one of which is eels’ cover of “I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man” by Prince. The album is incredibly moving and I suggest you check it out either now or when it’s officially released next week (2.21).
A while back I had a dream that somehow related to Nine Inch Nails and at the end I saw a date on a calendar “2.18” so in a few days we will see if I am physic or not.
I am considering purchasing a Katamari Damacy shirt. They were designed with the idea that you don’t need to look like a fanny bandit just because you are wearing video game clothing. Personally, I think the jean Daisy Dukes achieve that goal nicely, but, whatever.

No comments: