2.16.2006

I went with the Psycho Nachos.

2.16.06
4:15 PM
I picked up my official copy of my Evergreen Investment voiceover thing today. Man is it dry. Like burning sand in your ass crack dry. Like powdered cheese dry. Like grandma pussy dry. Well, like most people’s grandma…not mine. Mine died at sea. Ba dum ching! Now I simply need to get the Capital Lighting voiceover and I can start assembling my reel, or more correctly, pay someone to assemble my reel. Then, AFTRA here I come. Residuals xmax. If I thought working at the Hospital was like getting paid to do nothing, just wait until I actually get paid…for nothing. Rrrrrrock.
I hope something happens on the 18th. I hope I don’t die or something. I had a talk with Chris last night about how every time we casually say goodbye to someone, some tiny, dark part of our minds insists this is the last time we will see them. “We” as in people, not “we” as in just Chris and I. That they will die or disappear and we will never have another moment again. This is a common construct in the human mind, although an unsettling one.
However, Chris had also consumed a few spoonfuls of DayQuil and I was snorting coke of my wet, dead grandmother, so things might have been a bit…skewed?
I am struggling. I cannot decide if I will order cheese fries and chili or the Psycho Nachos from Phat Burger for dinner tonight. Choices choices, oh the voices!!!
Watched “The Forgotten” last night. AMAZINGLY like “Identity” as far as it started out good with a strong premise but as the story unfolds you realize that there are feces at the center. Julianne Moore is sooooooo pretty. I prefer her outfit in the Gutterballs scene from “The Big Lebowski” though. Rowr. Damn would I love to sink that 7-10 split…with my dick. Yeah.

4:40 PM
P.S. I think I’ve decided on the Psycho Nachos. Hooty hoo.

No comments: