10.11.2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10.11.10
4:00 pm
Here is a list of the things I have been making my Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet say today:
Monkey monkey monkey..........poop.
Scrotum penis anus meat
Come on guys stop it seriously stop it ow ow ow come on you guys!
I'm not shouting! All right I am! I'm shouting! I'm shouting! I'm shou-!
Rumba ting
Silly fuck stupid face
Butthole surfers
Everybody wang chung tonight. Everybody have fun tonight
If you want my body...and you think I'm sexy...come on baby let me know.
Viggy Viggy Viggy! You have been a bad monkey!
Poopy poop poop poo.
Zombies! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Run for your life or they will eat you bbbbbrrrrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssss!
(the "ah" and the "brains" comes spilling out like some ridiculous robot vocal warm up, it's brilliant)
Deedle deedle dee! Tingle jingle doo! Love me softly! Love my poo!
5:02 pm
Just spent some time typing some Mighty Boosh crimps for Chris because she's home sick.
I'm so good.
Okay.
Back to the grind.
Grind? Grind stone?
Millstone?
Whatever.
I was only kidding.
I'm just going to make the computer man speak more funny, then get lunch, then more funny talk.
Hee hee.
I stipud.

No comments: