9.19.2010

Fairy SPAM!!!

About to go to bed.
Just checked my e-mail and found the most magical piece of SPAM ever.
Check this out...

First off, even though it was sent to my e-mail address, my name in the senders address book is "Sherbondy Dostal", which is pretty awesome for starters.
Next, the subject is "earer to hi".
And the text is verbatim as follows:
D the girl, her face growing luminous through the gloom, "you
called me a witch, and now you shall see. I wave my hands, so--and you
are no more in Galloway. You are in the land of faery. I blow you a
kiss, so--and lo! you are no more William, sixth Earl of Douglas and
proximate Duke of Touraine, but you are even as True Thomas, the Beloved
of the Queen of the Fairies, and the

slave of her

spell!" "I am indeed well content
to be Thomas Rhymer," he answered,
submitting himself to the wooing
glamour of her eyes,

"so be
that you are the Lady of the milk-white hind!" "A courtier indeed," she
laughed; "you need not t 
 
And it ends there, with a "t".
Finally, the attachment was a jpeg called "decree".
I scanned it and found it was clean, then I open it to find a small screen cap of a website selling penis drugs.
Like I said, the most magical SPAM ever!
And with that, I bid you good night.

No comments: