3.31.2010

Oh Lexxy, You're So Sexxy

3.31.10
4:50 pm

Man is I be bushed.
In a good way though, like climbing a mountain of vaginas with your penis.
You know?

I did the recording session with Paul Donovan and it went great.
It also paid in cash.
Sooo...I went a tiny bit nuts.
Picked up God of War III (because, seriously, who am I kidding, I'm going to play this game, you don't own a Playstation 3 and not play this game; it looks so good it's like being skull fucked by Jesus.), fifty bucks worth of Garth Ennis' "The Boys" trades (never get tired of watching Simon Pegg punch people's heads off) and a new case for my iPod (though my last one was pretty much only for show).
See?
Insane.
I'm a hot mess.
A hot, hot mess.
God, I can't even use that phrase mockingly.

I've been listening to a lot of Kevin Smith's podcasts recently and, usually, he is one funny, filthy motherfather.
I find myself laughing out loud a lot listening to them.
In a "recent" one, he and his friend Malcolm were discussing Oscar movies from 2009 and I decided to watch "Doubt" last night.
Meryl Streep is, as always, excellent, but Philip Seymour Hoffman has been ruined for me by "The Big Lebowski" and "Happiness".
So, unless he's playing a character bigger than those guys, I tend to imagine him as either or both in whatever I'm watching him in.
Dig?
Oh, except for "Capote".
He was pretty singular in that.
And although it was a good movie, I can always tell a movie made from a play.
They all just feel so...play-ey.

Planning on watching "The Reader" or "The Wrestler" or some other movie the title of which starts with a "the", consists of two words and is then followed by a word starting with an "r" sound.
Any suggestions?

Still playing Fallout, although I may have to stop because in the time I've taken playing that game, I could have played four or five others game all the way through.
Not that that's a bad thing.
But if you give me a world as huge as Fallout, I'm going to explore the hell out of it.
Every once in a while, you buy a PS3 game, play it, finish it and then think, "Hm, that was $60?"
Not all the time, especially because I tend to read reviews, but every once in a while it happens.
Not with Fallout...whew.
It's like MUD-ding for Phil or the politics of Mars for Will.
But I've said enough about that game...for now.

I'm tired.
And hunger.
I have yet to eat.
I haven't eaten, in fact, since 2:30 this morning.
I've been vegan for almost fifteen hours!
It's horrible.
I'm going to take care of that in about...19 minutes.
Man, I am tired.
Oh, and check out that new song from George Washington Diarrhea also.
It's good.

No comments: