3.25.2010

Couple. Things.

3.25.10
7:23 pm
Foist, on the Subway this afternoon, I saw a magazine peeking its sordid dick tip out of some fat woman's bag.
It read "...'s Heartbreak!!!" and showed the neck down of some female.
I just hope it wasn't that poor Britney Spears girl...she has gone through far too much heartbreak already...at least that whiny, sexless "Internet Icon" what's-its-name would have you believe.
Second, I wish that Starbucks would go back to not advertising. Or just letting it's faux coffee smell do the advertising for it, like McDonald's.
Seriously, you smell it you want it.
But these...warm-conversational-not-announcery-but-with-the-hint-of-a-smile ads they have in papers and on the trains are just giving me diarrhea.
Finally, I booked an interesting project this morning that records next week.
In a nutshell, an American movie shot in Germany and hired four German supporting actors.
Their American accents were...bad.
So the company hired four American voice actors to dub these people.
I am one of the dubbers.
Lawdamarcy.
It's called Blissetrasse and is written by Paul Donovan of Lexx fame.

That's it.

No comments: