1.28.2010

Tubesnake Boogie


1.28.10
4:39 pm
AKA Penis Dance.
Yeah.
Party was fun fun.
Definitely going to return to Fat Cat at some point.
Didn't love the food at Bamonte's.
Yes, they were Italians, but maybe they thought that would be enough to just...I don't know...make the food good?
It didn't work.
The Afterparty was pretty balls though.
Quiet a few sluggers came over and rocked the party that rocks the party from about 9pm to 3am.  That's almost a full shift of Partying.
I'll contribute to THAT 401-K.
Boy howdy.
And, as I always say, it isn't a party unless people are sleeping over.
Those prizes go to Meghan Anderson and Christina Nongirlfriend.
Way to go, ladies.
Got to see Josh, Linza, Mel, Maura and Lenny which was quiet a pleasant surprise.
Plus, Mel told me her and Ryan just got a PS3, so now there are more people I can geek with.
Actually going to hang with her this weekend.
Twice in a week!
Natural Order of Things = Fucked.
I've been playing Bayonetta and just sort of going along with it.
The story is...impregnable and the action is Japanese.
I surfed on an ICBM last night and then beat the shit out of the Cardinal Virtue of Prudence.
Good times.
Watched "Be Kind Rewind" last night as well.
Danny Glover whistles when he says "ess"'s.
Not sure if it was a choice or if his front teeth have somehow gotten too big for his mouth.
Distracting and annoying.
Not a great movie.
Did a VO for Ray and those Adrenalina guys last week.
Free money.
Plus, those Adrenalina guys seem to be doing okay based on their new offices.
I did a Stoli VO for them.
Something about alcohol and me...
Still balls deep in the Dresden books.
Got the two most recent for Xmas.
Butcher is doing a great job of actually changing the world of the main character.
Changes remain permanent and not everything is wrapped up in one book, things linger.
Only problem (and this is definitely because I've read several in the series back to back to back) is the amount of re-exposition in each book.
Also got a hankering to re-read (and own) the Preacher series.
Four deep into that with one left and four more to purchase after that.
Man, does Garth Ennis have issues.
Had three auditions this week (GMAC, Motorola and Carrabba's Italian Grill): one went meh, one went iight and one was pretty good.
But none of that means anything in the long run.
I suppose I'll find out.
The Most Annoying Twizz In The Universe that works three feet from me is not here today or tomorrow so I'm feeling just fine.
If only I could remove her larynx...
Does anyone have a golf club?
A larynx wedge, perhaps?
Dream on Tiger...dram on.
Oh, and finally, this guy who was compiling Ghosts fan videos just put out the torrent yesterday and it was mentioned on nin.com.
For those who aren't in the know or give nary a shit:
Nine Inch Nails put out a two disc, all instrumental album called "Ghosts I-IV".
There were four "volumes": 1 to 9 was I, 10 to 18 was II and so on up to 36.
Reznor described the release as soundtracks without movies and introduced a film festival for which fans could make videos and send them in.
He never followed up on the idea so, about 3,000 entries or so later, this guy Jeremy (http://www.themissingpatient.com/) decided to go through all of them (the poor bastard) and find the best 36 and compile them.
Well, he thought the entry that me, Chris, Barrett and Micol made for "30 Ghosts IV" was the best for that track and contacted me about adding it to the compilation.
We all agreed that that was a good thing and, bam, the project just came out.
You can find out more about it on Nine Inch Nails' Twitter or just go to http://www.nin.com/ and check out the Twitter feed on the right.
God I fucking hate Twitter.
Except for when Murdoc from Gorillaz uses it.
The new Gorillaz is right around the corner ("Plastic Beach") and, although the first single, "Stylo", isn't really all that good (Bobby Womack is on it and his voice is like sandpaper on me ol' taint), I just love the fiction of the band and am looking forward to some amazing god damn videos.
March 8th I believe, although that shit's gonna leak like a bootie hole after Wow chips.
Oh, and the iPad is totally the future.
If it could turn into a Hover Board, I'd be set.
And set four years ahead of schedule at that!!!
The future is soon.

5:46 pm
Just realized that the year represented in Roman numerals is MMX.
That is the most compact it's going to be for a while, so let's enjoy it.

6:13 pm
I just heard about the Sarc Mark.
...
FUCK YOU, STUPID AMERICA! FUCK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!!!!


No comments: