1.19.2010

The Name Is Mendes...Sam...Mendes...


1.19.10
5:12 pm
How crotch-soppingly original is that?
Not.
Not crotch-soppingly original at all, as a matter of fact.
But, I just found out that Sam "Road to American I Have Sexual Intercourse With Kate Winslet" Mendes might be directing the next Bond movie.
AND that he is working on the Preacher movie.
I'm wet for the both of them but more trepidacious for Preacher.
I love that series and to see it turned into a long, drawn out, Oscar handjob like Road to Perdition would be wasteful, incorrect and disturbing...like getting a long, drawn out handjob from Billy Crystal.
If they do it right though...man, to see Garth Ennis' masterwork on the silver screen...now THAT'S crotch-soppingly good.
I'd honestly have though that Preacher was sort of unadaptable, at least without an NC-17 rating.
I guess we'll see.
Maybe next we'll see David Lynch's Transmetropolitain.
*JUICY PANTS!!!*

No comments: