6.19.2009

Pulp Fiction...but not at all.

6.19.09
7:28 pm
Today I recorded this thing in which I played Eric Stoltz from Pulp Fiction.
It's way to hard to describe so...sorry.
Before that I had an audition.
It was a radio ad for GNC.
I couldn't stop thinking of Bearblasting and Humpcatting.
I have been up a LONG time today.
But I took two cabs while listening to my "mellow" playlist.
It was...mellow.
I also listened to the new Regina Spektor and I only really dig a song or two (Dance Anthem of the 80's and Human of the Year) .
She's lost a lot of that underground appeal from the first album.
Very slick and commercial this time around, more so than Built to Hope.
I'd now describe her music as a less trippy Tori Amos meets a more balanced Fiona Apple with some bucktoothed teddy bear thrown in for the Awkward Yet Cuddly factor.
Wow.
That was fucking apt.
At the recording this morning I was informed that the Tecate Light commercial is on the radio in the Southwest.
As is my Burger King commercial.
Now if only I ever listened to the radio.
In the Southwestern United States.
Wednesday I bought some Rasinets.
They were excellent.
Today I bought some David's Sunflower Seeds.
So I can spit them everywhere.
Whee.
I also bought some more Rasinets and Goldfish for Danielle and Lauren who have earned them and then some.

No comments: