3.02.2009

and I'm writing everything down in a spiral notebook...

3.2.09
4:36pm

This is some epic shit here, folks.
I have, after FOUR YEARS of passively working on it, finished the third and final installment of my short film cycle, The Inchoate Trilogy.
It is entitled Sextodecimo, and it will appear soon on YouTube.
But there will appear first the trailer I made for the trilogy Saturday evening.
It's part annunciation, part challenge and part mind fuck.
Just like me.

I finished filming the final segment (Finale) on Saturday with Chris as my special guest cameraman.
I jumped off the roof.
At some point, I am going to start submitting the three individual films (Taken From Me, Aphotic and the new Sextodecimo) to film festivals where they will either sweep or disappear utterly; with my work, there IS no middle ground.
Middle ground is for people who makes things that people understand and enjoy.
My work doesn't need approval or actors or dialogue or lighting.
It just needs.
It needs you.
And it will have you.
Body and mind and soul.
Give yourselves over...or be taken...roughly.

the end is NOW

No comments: