1.20.2009

Chupa chupa.


1.20.09
9:20 pm
Ah, sweet, succulent resolution.
Like pulled pork for the soul.
Not really, I'm just passing this whole shit burger into someone else' hands...GOD'S.
Let go and let god.
Man that is freaky.
Like, I picture some crazy Southern Baptist mother with a car full of screaming children just taking her pudgy,  fish-belly white hands off the wheel, rolling her eyes skyward and muttering that under her breath while the car goes through the guard rail and into the ravine or river or some other geological formation starting with an 'r'.
Is a river a geological formation?
Is you is or is you ain't my baby?
And are these two gentlemen in the security office real human beings or just doing impressions of African American stereotypes from the 1920's?
I'll never ask.
SO glad I can't materialize weapons with a thought.
And speaking of materializing whatever it was I just said, tomorrow, I'm getting cable.
350+ channels, 14 of which I'll actually watch.
Welcome to the future.
Oh, also found out a little more info about my Burger King radio thing.
Apparently it is playing in two "major markets" (or so they are called on the paperwork) called Albuquerque and Flint.
Now, I have NO clue what that means, but I certainly hope this fucking thing is playing in more than just TWO cities in the fucking country.
And why Michigan and New Mexico?
My hopes are that those are the names of regions, rather than actual cities.
I also learned that They Who Program Commercials have the ability to play this one until August 2010.
And finally, I am indeed getting residuals.
In other words: cha-CHING.
Hopefully.
If my voice ends up giving children seizures or something maybe less cha-CHING than get that horrible man of the radio right this instant.
But,we'll see.
I have just eaten a burger and now I will continue reading Cloud Atlas.
One final thing, Will and Lady have set a date.
Come December 31st, 2009, I will be in another country.
AGAIN.
Holy fucking shit.
Woo hoo, Will and Lady, woo hoo, I say.

No comments: