10.02.2006

Snickerpuss

10.02.06
10:36 PM
Goodness gracious, all those zeros in the date…I feel like I am in the future.
Found out last night that Binding Silence was accepted into the New York City Horror Film Festival. It runs October 18th through the 22nd at Tribeca Cinemas (54 Varick St.) . How fucking awesome is that?
Prepare to be penetrated New York City…
God I hope they don’t think I suck.
See, with instances in which I actually “act”, I can never tell if what I’m doing is good or not. I mean I don’t think I’ve really done any acting in any of my commercial things, but when I was in theatre at Fordham and now with Binding Silence, I can’t tell if I’m doing good or not. When people I know tell me it’s good, it’s nice to hear, but there’s always uncertainty. I think going to the Lovecraft thing with total strangers seeing the film with be a telling experience. And hopefully it will tell me what a part of me has always believed…I am the shit.

Tomorrow (after a Disney VO audition) I am going to pick up the new Beck (and possibly Thank You For Smoking and the second season of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law if they are out). I have had a chance to listen to it a few more times and I think this album is going to prove to be one of his best. So far I like it better than “Guero”. “Guero” had a bunch of good songs, but “The Information” has a more cohesive feel to it. I dig that.
Also, my folks sent me some Japanese White Sauce from Kobe steak house in Florida. I am planning on celebrating soon at Benny Hana’s.
I think that is all.

No comments: