10.09.2006

10.09.06
7:03PM
I got on a plane at 11:55 pm in Portland, Oregon, and I got off at 8:10 am in New York.
No fun.
However, the trip rocked stones.
The H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival received about 225 film submissions.
Fifty were chosen to be screened.
We got best short film and dominated.
It was pure excellence.
After the screening, total strangers were coming up and praising me like a Fatboy Slim song. This festival was good for my withered ego. I’m still unsure but this definitely helped.
Also, Lauren and I had some of the best brunch ever eaten.
I took pictures.
And I got some rare vinyl while I was there.
I now have a finished copy of the movie too (complete with bloopers, behind the scenes stuff and production stills of me in my underwear), so some time (if anyone gives a shit) we can watch it.
I am still feeling pretty fucked up and looking forward to sleep so…yeah.
Very good stuff.
Much better than Philly in July.
Right now I am unwinding with Beck and pondering some Su Doku since I can’t handle “The Ruins” right now. I’m only about 50 pages in but the writing isn’t very good.
ALSO
Big news, Binding Silence will be at the New York Horror Film Festival on Sunday, October 22nd at 3pm. I would love for people to come out and see it. I think tickets are $15 (for a block of films, not just mine). Since not many people read this, I’ll probably be letting people know about this individually, but if you want to be a bit more autonomous, you lazy, infected whore douche go here and buy your tickets for the NYHFF.

No comments: