3.21.2004

4:48 on a Mobius Strip
the labored breathing
of the biased Jew
the confused ramblings
of Joe Franklin
the painful songs
of the 30's and 40's
the inexplicable churning
and grinding
that comes from all around me

this is not saturday night/sunday morning
this is 4:48 on a mobius strip
people kill themselves all the time
for Joe Franklin
if he claims enough of our souls
he will live again
he ought to be stopped
but i am lulled
lulled
LuLLed...by three L's
/^\
I had left my notebook at the hospital so I went back over there today to find out that one of the operators had a heart attack and the head of the dept. is away for four weeks. This means a lot more work/money for me. Then...things will be better.
Like a record with dust in its grooves.
I'd say I'm on a 23 degree slope.
"with your long blonde hair and your eyes of blue
the only thing i ever got from you
was sorrow"

No comments: