11.09.2012

Digression: check! Obscenity: check!

Last night, I masticated Dan Delgado for my upcoming podcast, digressive_obscenity, and it went EVERYWHERE.
And, not only that, but it went EVERYWHERE FOREVER.
By the end, my ProTools was hemorrhaging HW buffer clocks and RF data blips like...something that does that.
We clocked in at about two and half hours.
HOT.

Here are three topics we discussed:

1. Hand-crafting boxes in which people can grow lettuce
2. The movie A Serbian Film (considered as bad or worse that the Human Centipede films)
3. Collecting teapots

Also, I know I've only had four people on thus far, but Dan's Zombie Apocalypse Escape/Survival Plan was SO detailed...

I think I've decided how I'm going to release these, as sitting down at a set time every week with someone and then editing and releasing them on a set schedule doesn't really work for me; I'm going to try doing this in waves.
Once I have ten edited episodes ready to go, I'll release that wave, one episode at a time every week until I'm out.
Then, more people, more episodes, more waves, etc.
So far, this has been a lot of fun, and now that I have my free time back, I can focus on this thing for a while.
Such good.

This week has been a bear with a gun, and I'm ready for its end.

No comments: