12.01.2009

Damn, McG...You Go Boy


12.1.09
3:29 pm
See? November's done.
Last night I watched "Terminator Salvation" (no colon as I had thought) and, damn, McG can direct a flashy ass action movie like NO ONE'S bidness.
This is the guy that was a music video director before he did the two Charlie's Angels movies.
And boy can this guy handle a big ass movie.
We FINALLY got a fist fight between two Terminators.
Also, there was a pretty amazing helicopter crash shot from over the pilot's shoulder, not to mention a shit load of new models of Terminator.
Big ass action movie.
Plot-wise?
Uh...did I mention the fact that this is a huge action movie?
Yeah.
Apparently, there's going to be two more McG directed, Bale Terminator movies.
I'm indifferent.
Although this was a huge ass flashy ass action bukkake film, there was about as much substance as a Twinkee.
But I like Twinkees.
So yeah.

No comments: