11.02.2009

Tasty Beaver


11.2.09
3:24 pm
November always seems to disappear.
Thick weekend.
Blood and fetus clogged weekend.
I went as Stiffy the Priapic Clown for the party and, apparently, I am a bit more frightening in a clown suit with full make up, wig, shoes and squeaky nose and sporting (because that is what I do with them, I sport them) a ten-inch erection.
Go. Fig.
We had an excellent and mixed turnout with almost no surly douchebags.
The Machete Vignette was a total, blade-swinging success.
Gourds and apples alike were air-chopped.
And the bathroom....a reeling, roiling Nightmare.
It was a thing of beauty.
Here is some video shot by Darth Paul:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=195673793361#/video/?of=782173361
And next year?
Topping it.
Always topping it.
Then, Sunday, I ran in the New York City Marathon.
Ah...through the New York City Marathon.
I ran through the New York City Marathon.
To get to Brunch.
And a very fine Brunch it was.
I had arepas benedictos (eggs Benedict with arepas instead of English muffins) with a side of some of the greatest chorizo I've had since France.
And lots of coffee with lots of sugar and cream.
Then, I played a delightful game called Critter Crunch for several hours before delving deep into the 20th season of The Simpsons.
Man oh man have they gotten it right.
Nary a shit episode to be seen and I'm fourteen deep, people.
They have rekindled whatever it was they had.
Again, not as perfect and timeless and etc. as seasons eight and thereabouts, but sterling, excellent stuff.
AND, this blew my fucking mind: they redid the intro.
After twenty years, they redid the intro.
I believe this was spurred by the digital switchover.
Everything is now super detailed and just looks so much richer.
And I'm watching this on a flat screen, non-HD monitor from over five years ago.
Thoroughly enjoying every moment.
And this morning, I ate apple pie for breakfast.
Cue the Springsteen and they turn it off because he sucks blue collar ass. 

And there are now three more spots up on zapnewsapp.com, including Kitty Cam.
Go there and be soothed.

And finally, I just found out that tomorrow I have off.
COCAINE AND WHORES!!!!!!
WOOOO!!!!

No comments: