11.05.2009

Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! I'm makin' the moooves on a-yooooou....you'reBACON!!!


11.5.09
3:42 pm
Ah, bacon.
Sarah Vowell once referred to you as "the food of joy".
I concur.
Utterly and completely, I concur.
I wonder what one might consider the food of sorrow?
Perhaps Melba toast?
Cloves?
Cream of celery soup?
I'm sure it will come to me.
And speaking of coming to me.
This morning (earlyearly!!!!tooearlynononononononowaytooearlyearly!!!) I went back to Sound Lounge on Hudson to re-record some of the Method soap Cleaner Clean thing.
Just a bit, it turned out.
Got to see the 90% finished spot.
Pretty funny shit although they paired down a lot of the really funny stuff.
Should be up around November 18th on http://www.cleanerclean.com/, the Method soap homepage and YouTube.
I'll keep you updated.
And, I should add (because it's awesome and referred to in the title of this outpouring of esoterica), they had a cook at Sound Lounge.
He was making bacon.
Just...making it...in case anyone there thought, "Gosh, I'd like some bacon."
And I ate it.
And it was reeeeal good.
I'M STILL ENJOYING MY CAREER CHOICE.
FOR THE FUN, MONEY AND BACON.

No comments: