7.29.2008

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

7.29.08
5:28pm
Man have I been looking forward to writing this down...
Last night I had a Zombie Apocalypse dream.
It was fucking awesome.
I was visiting Michael J. Fox (who was playing a character for some reason) in his office with a friend of ours named Steve.
We arrived as Michael J. Fox was leaving a message for his wife that he loved her very much when we found out she had just filed for a divorce.
Then we heard noises from on the street below.
Zombies attacking and killing people.
Then, for some reason Steve turned into Will.
Hm.
That's really all I remember.
Hm.
This was much cooler if you had been there.
Very good tension...
This this is mostly because of this new game that is sort of a Japanese survival horror that I'll be checking out later tonight.
I dig zombies.
Man do I ever.

No comments: