2.08.2007

Hashamyoon!

2.8.07
1:23 PM
It has been quite a volatile few weeks.
I was considering posting little journal entries here and there in order to get you all into this HUGE melon on top of my shoulders, but FUCK THAT, I am an actor and expression is my thing.
So, I put it all down in a PowerPoint Presentation.
This simple document contains:
The Apartment Hunt (tension, worry, terror, horror, depression, lethargy, hope, crushed hope, depression, money, dancing, motion, Flight from Bongos, paint, relief, the Celebration of Brunch)
The Excitement of the new Nine Inch Nails album (4.17.07)
The Annual Cock Notching in honor of my twenty sixth trip 'round the rim
The Childlike Wonder of me with my iPod, Bizagitronicon Xmax (picture Koko the Gorilla with her kitten, Lil' Black Sambo, whose name was later changed to Ginger).
The Trepidation and Joy of the show I am in (starting tonight)
And it's all boiled down into something Pure, something Real.
As soon as I find a way to post it here, Aisle due sew.
I have wrangled quite a few people to the three shows and I am VERY excited to be hosting this crazy thing.
VERY excited.
So excited that I want it to be over.
Is that weird?
Yes.
No.
Actually, not really.
I want to skip to the parts I know are excellent and funny and then just roll around in them like a pug in clover for days and days.
I wonder if there are any actors that aren't attention whores.
God I love attention.
Positive, negative, whatever.
Just...pay attention to me.
Pay it in seconds, minutes, hours months...whatever.

Just write that fucking check with your eyes and ears and fucking fatten my bank account.
God damn I'm good.

No comments: