9.15.2005

Violence-ah!!/Art Fuck Pepper Boys

Last night was a violent and productive evening.
When I first showed up at the Hospital, I overheard the AOD (Administrator On Duty) for the 3-11 shift telling the Security guy that he came off duty last night to find two of his tires slashed. The garage was locked and therefore it must have been an employee.
Then around 9pm, I go to take a wee and come back to find two police officers from the 23rd, one of the Deli guys and some dude standing in the Security office. Man, was I puzzled. As I sat huge-fucking-fly-on-the-wall style behind my board the story unfurled for me...
At about 9ish last night, a guy wearing a uniform from the Hospital came into the Deli and took a beer from the cooler. He walked towards the door without paying. The Deli guy told him to pay for it. The guy flips out, hurls the beer at the Deli guy. It smashes all over the area behind the counter and then the guy starts trying to climb over the counter yelling, "I'm not leaving until I fuck somebody up" (which I think is the title of an old Leaders of the New School album...). Eventually, he's pushed out of the store but not before he cuts the brother of the Deli guy who was also working there. After he was pushed out, they called the police. About a half hour of the AOD bumbling around with both thumbs in his ass, the police call us to tell us they found the guy nearby.
Finally, there was some party at the Hospital last night that I though only the upper crust of society was invited to since there was a shitload of suits and gowns streaming in earlier, but I think some of the employees must have scuttered up after all the guests left and stolen A LOT of booze because at around 10:50, two guys from housekeeping almost got in a fucking throw down right outside the building, but as they were about to rip shit up, a police car from earlier doing a routine check up saw it and sent the pugilists on their way.
Fuck, man. The AOD is a prick and the tires don't fret me none, those two drunk morons, why not just kill yourselves and make the planet more livable for us fully developed humans? But fucking with the Deli? These guys feed our entire neighborhood! From milk for a baby, to candy for a kid, to a cheap delicious sandwiches for a Cyclops, to the blunts these gangstas use to wrap their skunk in, to the lotto tickets these welfare mothers use to try not to be on welfare with, to the very beer that these degenerates swill in order to escape the fact that, yes there is something better I could be using my time for, but it's soooooo HARD to do things when you can just drink beer. The guys that run this place are friendly and all have the patience of saints to tolerate these snotty children, whining women and pugnacious men for fucking twenty four hours a day, but this goddamned lowlife still showed no respect and fucking threw a bottle of beer at him and cut his brother?
Here's hoping that this was his third strike and his anus is bleeding right now from forced entry by a man larger, more belligerent and even more disrespectful than himself. Give it to him once for me, Big Smoke, tear it up. Fuck his ass raw for every Deli clerk he's ever called Ali or Ahmed just because his skin is brown and he doesn't speak English that well, fuck him for every time he's threatened violence when a Deli has asked that he pay for the item he is attempting to take out of the store and fuck him extra rough for making these Deli guys fear their clientele, who they bend over backwards for every fucking day of their lives just to make you happy without receiving a fucking word of thanks and even a courteous gesture. I hope you're lying there now, rectum torn and leaking semen, and actually thinking that the state you are in now just might have something to do with the fact that you have done something bad. You have not only broken a law, but you have insulted and hurt people that do not deserve to be insulted or hurt. Perhaps this will teach you respect. Or perhaps you won't put two and two together. Perhaps you'll think the man is just fuckin' witcha. In any case, I hope a man is fuckin' witcha. And I hope his scabrous penis widens your asshole just enough for you to pull your head out. W00t.
And on a much, much more positive note; last night Phil, Chris, Alan and I filmed “Side Effects”, my latest short film. I should have this edited before the 24th (in order to show Phil just how sexy he looked) and maybe we will have a screening.
What this means is that I am hopefully going to start carrying out more of my ideas (of which I have quite a few) in order to keep myself functioning in the huge vacuum created by the absence of both Kaitlyn and Phil. Aside from these projects, I hope to take on more projects, both my own and other peoples. As far as my own are involved, I have two more completed ideas that need a few tweaks and are then ready to be shot. The first will include all of you that are interested and own black clothing and the second involves Christina Andrews (no nudity unless you want to get down on camera…baby let’s make a little…sextape…) and I. The first is called “Malaise Away” and the second is called “Ache, Spin, Die, Repeat”. Neither are very serious pieces although I’m sure there’s some art fuck pepper boy who will find some meaning to my dribbling. After all three are done and ready for viewing, I plan to submit them around and bask in other people’s praise; because that’s how I roll. I’ll keep y’all posted like the notes that bear that word in part of their title.

No comments: