1.11.2005

Just me and the Biz

Aside from having the Black Death, this has been an EXCELLENT day. I talked to the producer of the French Cookie commercial and got updated on that, I talked to the director of the Fuse promos and not only did he tell me they will be on Fuse in about two weeks, but that he will send me a copy of all the spots AND then he gave me a link to the rough cuts which I cannot put up here, but I have them on my PC if you're that interested...Kaitlyn. I also talked to the head cheese at the place I recorded the Scholastic vo and I should be getting a copy of that soon. Then, out of fucking blue nowhere, I get a call from the writer of Women of Athens. We are doing a FOURTH run of the show at the Producer's Club on 45th and 9th from April 7th to April 24th. I AM OFFICIALLY OFF-BROADWAY!! WOO! To celebrate the next step up the ladder of Super God Stardom, I will be going to Wales. Four words, people: Bangers, Mash, and Spotted Dick.
Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa, but it bears repeating: Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa. Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa Also, most of you know/have been invited to my Bizzy Dizzy party on Saturday, January 22nd at Pizzeria Uno on 86th between 2nd and 3rd/Eastside Billiards on 86th between 3rd and Lex/ mi casa

No comments: