4.19.2003

I'll go get a towel...

And why am I going to get a towel? Because you just saw my picture and CAME LIKE TEENAGERS AT AN ORGY! And nw that I have a picture up, I suppose I should update my journal, eh? Fine.-->(Delivered as Paul Rudd in Wet Hot American Summer)
I am in New York City at this moment. As a Theatre major who intends to become a professional actor, I need to be in New York. At this moment, I have no job and no apartment here in the city and come May 18th (one fucking day after my graduation) my school kicks me out of my apartment here. I also still have classes and can't start a brand new job until I have nothing to do...on the 18th of May for instance. Come May 18th, I will have to return to the place that I now call home...Florida. Florida = suicide. Both for me and my career. So, that's what's been in my head recently. Thanks for asking. Peace out. Now change your pants, your fluids are getting dry and crusty.

No comments: