3.07.2016

Homework!

I've been cast in my very first feature film, entitled You & Me, which starts shooting in Los Angeles in April. I'll be playing the romantic lead (which is terribly exciting for me as it's not my typical stylo) and, I have been given homework from my director, specifically, to watch these films:

Before Sunrise 
Before Sunset 
Before Midnight
Educating Rita
Annie Hall
Beginners
Once
In the Mood for Love
Coming Home
Shopgirl
Lost in Translation

I've seen Shopgirl and Lost In Translation, and (shockingly?) none of the others.
I have seen one Woody Allen film and it wasn't Annie Hall. Does this make me a bad actor? Or not an actor at all? I don't really care because actors are awful and I hate them. 
Oh Christ how I hate me...

Anyway, I'm going to take you with me on my journey as I watch these films, whether you want to go or not.

First up...Before Sunrise.

No comments: