1.06.2012

PANIC, a new ARG

I tweeted this morning, from my bed, that everyone should live each day as if it were their last…before the Zombie Apocalypse.
I began to reflect on said thought and came up with a fun new game for people to play in 2012.
I call it Panic.

Every ambulance that speeds by you contains the first victim of the Zombie Outbreak.
Every phone call is a loved one, beleaguered by hordes of the shambling undead.
Every noise you hear in your darkened home, a hideous creature seeking nothing more than to tear out and consume your brains.

You know how you wake up, have your coffee, check your goddamn iPhone then trundle off to work?
You know how you moan and wail about how sad and staid your life is on your various social networking sites?
I guaran-fucking-tee this will stop as soon as you adopt this new way of looking at life.
Guaran-fucking-tee.

So, give it a try.
It’s about 4:00 on a Friday, play until Saturday, see how it goes.
If you like it, keep playing, if not, forget I mentioned it.

It’s called Panic.
And it will change your life.

No comments: