11.27.2007

Disney-riffic rootin tootin fuckyou imsogoddamnstired assfuck

11.27.07
4:45 pm
how is it possible that i got less sleep while ON FUCKING VACATION AT HOME THAN I DO USUALLY?
Maybe I should get a job at home so I can sleep more.
i tired.
early morning bad
fuck fuck
went to Disney world while at home (first time since summer of '99 with Jenn and Lauren...when life was more simple...) and, although i believed myself far too cynical to enjoy myself, I surprised me and had a wonderful (if not slightly price-gouged) time.
this is one of the first times I've traveled with my iPod and it's nothing but a breeze, a cooool breeze.
No carry on and my super new ear plugs headphone things make the engines, stews and those GODDAMN OVERABUNDANT CAPTAINS ANNOUNCEMENTS utterly negligible.
I mean, seriously, who gives a tingly fuck that we're flying over North Carolina on the way to New York.
Tell me if we're NOT flying over North Carolina.
THAT is something I want to know.
Assez.
I meant that to be a jazzy new way of saying "asses", not the French verb form for "some fucking thing".
Oui.
Man my head hurts.
Assez foue.
Nous assez avec trois fromage dans le chein et la vache.
Oui.
I'm getting a bunch of scrumble bums together to see 'No Country For Old Men' this weekend.
If you want to be among the Chosen, be born into Fucky, be
borne
 into
it.
Schwa.
I went on the Haunted Mansion.
They updated some stuff.
It's still excellent.
Also, they updated the Pirates ride include the characters from the movies and it's pale.
I had ribs last night.
30 of them.
But they were small.
Cat ribs maybe.
I'm going to contact the folks.
Folks.
Fokes.

No comments: