5.22.2006

Mr. Charisma Returns From France

5.22.06
8:50PM
I am officially back from France. I am also officially still feeling those six hours of time difference.
I am working on a media package of photos, audio clips and journals entries from the trip to distribute to anyone who is interested so for right now, I will just say a few things: It was absolutely incredible. It was not only the biggest production I have ever been involved in, but it was also the furthest I have ever traveled, the first time I have ever left the country and the most I have ever been paid for a job. It was a series of firsts that will not be soon forgotten and although only the people who were with me can truly share in the memories, hopefully the shadows I am preparing with shed some light on just how amazing this was to me and for me.
On the heels of this amazing moment in my life, I also have the premier of Binding Silence this week between 6pm and 8pm at the Swayduck Auditorium on 14th and University. You can find directions here. I would love for you to come. I plan to have the project (tentatively titled “Mr. Charisma Goes To London”) done soon. Right now I am feeling 2 am. And it is uuuuunpleasant.
Oh, tomorrow I am picking up a copy of my VH1 spot. So everyone has to come on over and chiggy check it out…or you could just turn on VH1 and love me live.
God I’m out of it…

No comments: